- Locally owned and operated.
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Preventative Maintenance,
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Replacement
Roof Repair or Replace?
- We can help you REPAIR or REPLACE your roof.
- We can Repair missing or wind damaged shingles.
- We will give you honest advice.
- We are storm damage, and insurance specialist
- We can help you with your insurance claim.
- Communication with the home owner and the roofing install team is key to our success.
TPO, Shingle, Metal, Tile and Cedar Shake roofs.
Your home or your business are most likely your biggest investments. Both of them are protected by the rooftop. Each rooftop has a life cycle, and sooner or later turns out to be irreparable. That’s why it’s important to take the best care possible of the exterior just as much as the interior. Wear from outside elements takes its toll on every roof at some point. The roof is there to keep the moisture, heat and cold outside your home and a damaged roof is only going to cost you more and more money as the time goes by.
We comprehend the significance of every project, and will assist in each and every way that is available; selecting the right shading and color, style and material for the roof that will provide the most strength, quality and worth for the structure.
Flat, Shingle, Metal and Tile roofs.
Installing a new roof isn’t always necessary if you have a problem. We perform quality roof repairs when a complete roof replacement is not necessary. We will give you honest advice about the state of your roof so you can make an educated and confident choice about what should be done to correct your roofing issue. Repairing your roof can range from incredibly simple, to extremely complex. Starting at $400, SRR Roof Repairs can be a good option for fixing minor roofing damage.